Tuesday 11 December 2012

From somebody who enjoys reading...

Just received a lovely nice email from Judith Johnson of Toronto. She bought a copy of From the Chrysalis at the book launch on Nov 25:

I have just finished you book which I read in the last couple of days and I thought it was an extremely good read.  I connected with the characters and a couple of times I had to put the book down because of the suspense in the courtroom.  I think you crafted the story very well and the characters were real.  I usual go to the library once a week and pick out 6-7 novels of which I read between 4 or 5, as I read very quickly.  I only finish the books that catch my attention and give me enjoyment so I believe that I have the expertise to judge a well written book.  Your story I will remember for a long while as I often forget the plots of other novels.  The first chapter was captivating and I could not, then, put it down for a couple of hours.

Ann Turner tells me that you will be writing a sequel and I am dying to know what happens to Liza and Dace.

Thank you for your hard work and talent in giving me the pleasure of a really good read.





No comments:

Post a Comment